Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install the Seahawk athletic schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just right-click on the sport below and choose the "Save Target As" or "Save to Disk" option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
- Click the "Map Custom Fields" button on the right
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. It's fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location. (And, if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off)
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Schedules Available For Download:
Men's Lacrosse Schedule
Women's Lacrosse Schedule
Men's Tennis Schedule
Women's Tennis Schedule
Men's Cross Country Schedule
Women's Cross Country Schedule
Field Hockey Schedule
Sailing Schedule (FALL)
Men's Soccer Schedule
Women's Soccer Schedule
Note: Please be advised that dates and times for all athletic schedules are subject to change throughout the season. Fans should check www.smcmathletics.com for the latest updates on all athletic contests.