Recreational Courts Policies
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Closed-toe non-marking athletic footwear must be worn at all times. Bare feet and sandals are prohibited.
- Appropriate attire is required. Denim jeans, khakis, or other non-athletic attire is prohibited. Guests are also required to wear a full shirt. Sports bras, crop tops and cut-off tee shirts are not permitted.
- No activities besides the following are permitted in the Recreational Courts without prior approval and reservation: Basketball, volleyball, running, and agility training. Volleyball nets will be set up according to request and use pattern.
- Dunking or hanging on basketball nets or rims is prohibited.
- Fighting and offensive language is not tolerated. Violators will be asked to leave the premises and may lose facility privileges. An ARC staff member may ask violators to leave or contact Public Safety to escort the violators out of the facility or otherwise handle the situation.
- Courts may be reserved through the ARC Director on a first-come first-serve basis.
- The Recreation Courts may not be used for coaching, instruction or organized activities of any kind unless previously approved by the Athletics and Recreation Center management.