Hours of Operation
|Monday - Friday||6:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||12:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||12:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
Fitness Center Policies
- All guests must check in at the Welcome Desk prior to entering any area of the Fitness Center.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is not permitted in the weight room or cardio area.
- Fitness Center staff is available to provide spotting as needed. Closed-toe non-marking athletic footwear must be worn at all times.
- Athletic attire and closed-toe shoes are required when using any part of the Fitness Center. Denim jeans, khakis, or other non-athletic attire is prohibited.
- Bags are prohibited within the fitness center. Lockers are located in both men's and women's locker rooms.
- Only water is permitted in the Fitness Center.
- The use of chalk and chalk balls is prohibited.
- Do not attempt to modify any piece of equipment or use it in a non-standard or potentially dangerous way.
- Guests are asked to clean all fitness equipment including benches, pads, and cardiovascular equipment after each use with the gym wipes provided in each area.
- It is prohibited for any person to "personal train" in the ARC for payment.
- There is a 30-minute time limit on all cardiovascular equipment.